Below are the forms commonly used by students in the School of Criminal Justice. If you need further assistance with completing these forms or have a question about them, please see your academic advisor or contact Assistant Dean LaWanda Thomas at: (undergraduate programs) or Jimmy Camacho, Manager for Graduate Programs (graduate programs) at: .


Academic Advisement Form

Request for Credit Overload

Change of Course (Add/Drop)

Declaration of Major/Minor Form

Withdrawal from Semester Form

Scholastic Standing Appeal Form

Scheduling Grid

FERPA Waiver


Academic Online Forms & Guidelines

Application for Dissertation Research

Appointment of Dissertation Committee Form

Application for Transfer Credit

Independent Study Form

Change of Course Form

Course Request Form

Graduate Readmission Application