Undergraduate Handbook & Forms

Undergraduate Handbook


Below are the forms commonly used by students in the School of Criminal Justice. If you need further assistance with completing these forms or have a question about them, please see your academic advisor or contact the Assistant Dean of Graduate Programs and Graduate Enrollment Services, Mr. Jimmy Camacho, at jimmyca@scj.rutgers.edu.

Academic Advisement Form

Request for Credit Overload

Change of Course (Add/Drop)

Declaration of Major/Minor Form

Withdrawal from Semester Form

Scholastic Standing Appeal Form

Scheduling Grid

FERPA Waiver